- Clear iridized glass sides
- Polished beveled glass top
- Decorative beaded edging surrounds the bevel on the top
- Hinged top opens from the center and allows for easy access to jewelry and keepsakes
- Round ball feet
- Use this small stained glass box for rings, earrings and small jewelry.
- The metal solder has been finished with a vintage charcoal patina and waxed to keep the finish beautiful for years to come.
- Constructed using the 'Tiffany Style' developed by Louis Comfort Tiffany in the late 1800's
- Lead free solder has been used to protect you and the environment
Add this mini glass box to any shelf or tabletop for instant appeal. It's designed using Victorian-era English muffle glass in clear iridescent. Uniquely textured and perched on balled feet, it adds warmth and a feminine flair to any decorations.